The 50th Anniversary Celebrations for the Contessa 32 are being held in 2022, one year late - you know why!
The celebrations run from Friday June 24th to Sunday June 26th 2022 and include plenty of challenge for those so inclined and plenty of spectacle for those who prefer to relax and watch.
Sue Stitt has created a fine limited edition print, initially available just to Contessa members.
All Contessa owners and lovers, both past and present, are welcome to come for some or all of the weekend whether by land, air or sea!
- Friday night welcoming drinks at Jeremy Rogers
- Saturday night marquee including food, music and dancing (provided by local band Zac and the Zeros)
- For cruisers: various events within the Solent including the recently devised Challenge Cup
- For racers: the famous Round The Island race
- Book here
- For those intending to enter the Round The Island race, firstly, good luck! Secondly, we look forward to hearing your tall tales at the party in Lymington on Saturday evening; there will be food, drinks and prizes for those that make it to both events!
- Existing bookings with the Association are being rolled over; if you've already booked you can relax
- Numbers are limited and available on a first-come-first-served basis, so please book early
- Association members are being prioritised until 31st March 2022
- Non-members will be able to book from 1st April 2022
- Tickets for the Saturday evening social are still £50 per person
- A cash bar will be available
Activities during the weekend include:
For those that booked for the original event, please confirm your berthing needs asap; these are not being carried over from 2021.
You can book independently with either Lymington Harbour (Dan Bran pontoon) or Lymington Yacht Haven (marina berths). Remember to say that you are coming for the 50th Celebrations so we are all kept together.
Dan Bran Pontoon
650ft (200m) walk-ashore pontoon with capacity for up to 50 boats rafted up just outside the Yacht Haven.
T: 01590 672014 or email@example.com
Lymington Yacht Haven
600 berth marina on the West side of the Lymington River with capacity for around 20 visiting yachts.
T: 01590 677071 or firstname.lastname@example.org