The very popular Contessa Christmas rally is due to take place in Cowes over the first weekend in December (1st and 2nd Dec).
We shall again be following the tried, tested and very popular format that has been enjoyed for a number of years.
Berthing has been arranged at Cowes Yacht Haven (please pay for berthing on arrival) so you can arrive at your leisure on Saturday. You will want to give yourself sufficient time to decorate your boat for the festive season and to take part in our yearly competition.
At approximately 5pm Mulled wine and nibbles will be produced so that all can enjoy the decorated Contessa's and have a fortifying refreshment. Judging will take place on the best seasonally-dressed Contessa with the prize being awarded later in the evening.
Dinner will be at the Island Sailing Club who have looked after us so well for the last few years.
Mulled Wine and Nibbles on the Pontoon - £4 (per person)
Children's Roast Turkey and Ice Cream dessert - £14.50
Two Course Dinner - £27.50
Three Course Dinner - £32.50
To book please click HERE
Once you have booked please email George Isted ASAP (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your menu selection for dinner
- Tomato and Red Pepper Soup (ve, v)
- Spiced Rum BBQ Glazed Chicken Terrine
- Fig, Honey & Truffle Galette (v)
- Roast Turkey with Chestnut and Cranberry Stuffing and Pigs in Blankets, roasties and veggies
- Braised Blade of Beef, bubble and Squeak, red wine jus
- Fillet of Salmon, lemon and dill mash, champagne & prawn sauce
- Cumin Butternut Squash & Lentil Wellington, roasties and veggies (ve,v)
- Traditional Christmas Pudding and Brandy Cream
- Chocolate and Hazelnut Panettone
- Chocolate Orange Cake (ve,v)
- Baileys Cheescake, coffee Mocha Ice Cream
Coffee and Mince Pies to follow
For further info please contact George Isted.
You can also see who else has booked