The 50th Anniversary Celebrations for the Contessa 32 have been postponed until 2022.
This will now run from Friday June 24th to Sunday June 26th 2022. The full weekend of celebration is unchanged in format and includes the year's Nationals regatta, providing plenty of spectacle for those who prefer to relax and watch.
All Contessa owners and lovers, both past and present, are welcome to come for some or all of the weekend whether by land, air or sea!
- Saturday night marquee including food, music and dancing (provided by local band Zac and the Zeros)
- Book here
- Short cruises in company within the Solent
- Racing for those so inclined
- Existing bookings are being rolled over; there is no need to book again
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to cancel your booking; we will issue a full refund
- Numbers will still be limited and available on a purely first-come-first-served basis, so for those who haven't booked, act early
- Association members are being prioritised until April 2021
- Non-members will be able to book from 1st April
- Tickets for the Saturday evening social are unchanged at £50 per person
- A cash bar will be available
Activities during the weekend include:
Please book your berthing independently with either Lymington Harbour (Dan Bran pontoon) or Lymington Yacht Haven (marina berths). Remember to say you are coming for the 50th Anniversary Celebrations so we are kept together.
Dan Bran Pontoon
650ft (200m) walk-ashore pontoon with capacity for up to 50 boats rafted up just outside the Yacht Haven.
T: 01590 672014 or email@example.com
Lymington Yacht Haven
600 berth marina on the West side of the Lymington River with capacity for around 20 visiting yachts.
T: 01590 677071 or firstname.lastname@example.org